Monday, October 21, 2002

Reality Check?
My sister and her friends arrived home safely yesterday. They managed to have a good time in New Orleans without me. They muddled thru. Karen’s girlfriends had never been to New Orleans before, so she had a great time showing them around. I was able to get a little vicarious enjoyment out of her description of their adventures. Everything was fun as usual, with a little disappointment that the talented “Big Al” Carson was on a sabbatical of some sort from the Funky Pirate. Oh, well, you can’t have it all.

Then reality sets in - waiting in the driveway at home is six inches of snow. That’s a little too real for me.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter