Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Now that my head is so big I could pass for a balloon in Macy’s Parade......
I just am getting around to catching up with computer stuff - had a busy day getting caught up after time lost to the dentist. And will have to plan on the next couple of Mondays being less than stellar.....until this tooth thing passes. (Luckily, I could speak adequately by the time I got to work. And I’m fortunate that I’m not answering phones for “St. Francis,” since it is S’s and F’s that give me the most trouble when my mouth is numb)

Now I see myself mentioned on Tom Abbott and Steven Riddle’s blogs. I’m extremely flattered. Thank you. This could go to a girl’s head.

eventually
There is some sort of Blogger server problem. Another load of laundry, some dishes and, I’ll admit it, watching Judging Amy, then I’ll try again. It doesn’t take much to get me confused.
Go ahead, Emily, smirk. At least I’m trying.

an hour later.........
Still keep getting a server error with Blogger. Of course, I’m taking this personally.
And Netscape keeps crashing.

This explains...........
why the vacuum cleaner doesn’t have warts!
An involved scientific study found duct tape to be effective (if not time consuming) in the treatment of warts. It is thought that irritation caused by the tape stimulates an immune response which ‘kills’ the wart. Or destroys the virus causing the wart. Or something along that line.

This is reassuring. We always have plenty of duct tape.
(And I can’t resist the temptation to say that one could always apply an essay by Garry Wills to the wart - with duct tape, of course - to crank the irritation up a notch.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter