Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Note to Emily.........!pleh
My archives are still missing. Except the (missing) archives for the first week that I had the blog have now mysteriously shown up. I've been republishing - but now they are off in the ozone. It wasn't brilliant stuff, but I would kind of like to know what I've written.

Oh, my checkup went well. And I had time left to get a haircut and go to Wal-Mart/Target etc. andt still get home in time to work with the boys.


Another reason why I'm better off without money.......
I caught myself looking over the new Stones 40 Licks cd. I put it back. There are better things to spend my money on............The Beatles White Album on cd, shoes for the boys, food........


No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter