Tuesday, October 22, 2002

No More about My Teeth.......That’s a Promise
It was just the crown that came out. I am OK. Sorry for putting everyone thru my tortured descriptions of dental agony. I was starting to feel like that guy in Delirious, the one whose teeth started dropping out spontaneously.

Academic Progress Report
Martha has received her first progress report from one of the finest public high schools in our country. I hope we can attribute the teacher’s comments to exhaustion from over-work:
”Maraha need to keep turning the home work”.(sic)
Huh?

At least Martha has a new nickname. When she’s tired of Mookie or Marfa, Maraha should do just fine.....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter