Wednesday, October 30, 2002

More Like Mary, Less Like Martha
“Daily blogs from a Catholic mom (who should be doing the dishes)!”
This is a cool blog that I found yesterday. I’d love to give attribution to the site that linked to it, but my mind appears to be scrambled by the r**t c***l, you, know, the procedure I vowed not to discuss but that continued yesterday morning.
Oooh. And she's a CathSwap mom, too. That's the biggest temptation to come up on my computer since eBay. (And get your mind out of the gutter, anyone who finds the term CathSwap on the snarky side. It's a wonderful Catholic curriculum exchange............which has actually saved me big bucks. As long as I control myself........)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter