Thursday, October 17, 2002

I’ll dispute that.....
The claim on Disputations of being late to find this fascinating blog: Tenebrae. I’m usually the last to find out anything. (Were you aware that dark blue denim jeans are fashionable again?) If it weren’t for Dylan leaving a comment about singing Oblique House to the tune of...........well, it’s too awful to start again. Once that song gets in my brain I just can’t get it out. And heaven forbid my husband finds out, he can sing Brick House (oh, there I let it slip) with such dreadful abandon.

And he’s been so kind in his comments about me. I’m glad the tune thing led me look up his wonderful musings. Otherwise, I’d still be sitting here..........not aware.......... just wondering what to do with all those Beta videos........and faded jeans.......

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter