Thursday, October 17, 2002

For those of you who doubt...
the existence of World Famous Love Acts!!! (Fourth picture down) Karen and I aren’t the only ones to have a take on the juxtaposition of sin and salvation - love and ‘love.’
Is there such a thing as the Society for Neuroscience or is that just the name given to a group of guys who go out every year and do the Mardi Gras thing? Either way, I might be interested in joining.

I appreciate the zeal of the street evangelists. It’s not an easy place to work (altho in February I’d rather stand outside and preach in New Orleans than in Chicago). Maybe we need more preachers like that everywhere. My soul is probably in more peril every time I walk into my local Target - the temptations there are more insidious and subtle. If there were just someone in the Target parking lot to remind me not to worry too much of the tangible and transitory things of this world. (Of which Target sells many delightful examples.........)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter