Saturday, October 26, 2002

And.....
I am uncomfortable with some of the elaborate Halloween tableaux in yards around here. Faux coffins, nooses, lots of ghoulish stuff. I don’t call the people to protest..........
All this fuss has distracted me from my task of the day - making a perch for my raven. I think it is really a crow, but it’s close enough. Martha Stewart had them (for a small fortune)in her catalog last year at Halloween, but I found one at Michael’s before Christmas. Still sealed in its plastic wrap, it must have evaded the sales shelves only to be found later and tossed in the bargain bin. My $3 raven has been packed away for almost a year..........time to figure out how to put it above my chamber door.........

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter