Friday, September 06, 2002

Science 101



Called in to work for a few hours yesterday afternoon, I put Frances in charge of the remainder of her brothers’ educational day. Actually, they were about finished and I needed someone to keep them from dismembering themselves and/or each other.

I was jarred from my church secretary reverie by a phone call announcing the capture of the phantom frog of the laundry room. Heretofore thought to be a figment of mater’s overactive imagination, its appearance made quite an impression on everyone. That answers my questions about what to do with the fish tank - it is now a terrarium for the frog. (But it’s not going back on the bookshelf, the books have already moved in......) The frog appears to be happy and healthy, especially after having a chance to jump in a pan of water and wash off the layer of lint that he had accumulated while living under my dryer. And I have been redeemed from the fate of being held as just delusional ol’ Mom.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter