Saturday, September 28, 2002

Protest, anyone?
The Old Oligarch has some witty (and true) things to say about the protests in Washington , D.C. My sentiments exactly. Though I probably won’t bring it up at the dinner table, since my husband still has warm, glowing memories of his ‘protest’ days at the University of Minnesota in the ‘70’s. The last discussion we had about it turned ugly, with me mockingly asking him if he thought that he really changed the world. I think I lapsed into singing a bad parody of CS&N’s ‘Ohio’ just to show my disdain. Really ugly.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter