Tuesday, September 24, 2002

More Marketing Genius
This is what I get for watching TV news while working on the computer. The newest cool toy (according to Fox News Channel) is a line of toys based on the Osbournes. They even talk.......bleeping, of course, at the appropriate moments.
Oh, if I only had a little seed capital...........what I could do with my family.....
(my group did veto my idea of finding a working battery for the video camera and taping a typical day with us for submission to ABCFamily Channel’s real family contest.) Those wacky vonHuben’s collect all 8.......plus ancillary characters that drift in and out

Bridget the Irish Princess.........she talks like a longshoreman and looks like a china doll
Emily the Bookworm.........complete with Hello Kitty Hyundai filled with books
Ed.......Emily’s cute and smart boyfriend......bonus pack includes Ed's cute smart brother Jerry, too.
Eddie..........the little brother who never stops moving.......wind him up and his head turns 360 degrees
Martha..........the meek and mild...........she has a real working Hoover that she runs around the house when not busy reading Blake or Tennyson (comes with miniature facsimile of Songs of Innocence/Experience)
AND WAIT...........THERE’S MORE!!!!

better stop now.........I’m probably getting into lawsuit territory...........Or maybe I just don’t want any genius to misappropriate my cast of characters......

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter