Friday, September 13, 2002

He’s baaaack..........
Took a look at Amy Welborn's piece on the ‘erstwhile Father’ Matthew Fox. Hmmmm. Interesting.
Will have to read more on it when I get back from work tonight.
Matt Fox was my faculty advisor for two years during college. I learned a lot. (Not so sure my parents were thrilled sending tuition checks to keep a daughter studying Spirituality of Mime. And I don’t even like mimes......)
To sum it up in one cheap, throwaway line.........I’ve changed more than he has. Lots.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter