Sunday, September 29, 2002

Greetings from Tiny Town
I arrived home from mass with a plethora of ideas to write about and the quiet time in which to do it since Dad took Rod and Todd to early church and then to Grandma’s to watch the Chicago Football Bears on TV (which I may have mentioned before is about as fun as watching paint peel for me!) But when I turned on the iMac all of the type is very tiny. I can hardly read anybody else’s blogs, let alone my own writing. This has happened before.......but I don’t remember how to fix it. Rather than be paranoid and assume the family is ‘Gaslighting’ me by way of the computer, I’ll take this a divine nudge to spend the afternoon on school preparation.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter