Sunday, September 08, 2002

Good TV...........for a change


EWTN is back with The Apostle of Common Sense II. Delightful, as before, and now I realize it to be a wonderful way to introduce my #1 son to Chesterton . Various difficulties have kept his reading skills from being equal to his vast intellect (tho we’re making progress!!!) Tossing a child a TV program or movie instead of the real book goes against my basic educational instincts, but in this case I think this show is a greaty opportunity for a young guy whose brain is ready for Chesterton. (It is great fun for Mom and Dad, too!)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter