Monday, September 02, 2002

A Fun Game.......

Daughter #4 has spent most of the summer with her aunt and will be home soon.


They have been driving around a lot, as my sister is in the process of running for office and building a new house. (I don’t know which is worse - from the updates I get, I don’t think I want to do either) To pass the time on the road they have started lists of musical groups that have a color or food in their name. It is really fun when you get going........ Rick gets double credit for CREAM - a food and a color. And it’s one of those games where you’re guaranteed to beat the teens as your brain dredges up the names of groups that were washed up long before the young folks drew their first breaths. It’s also a little scary to realize this heretofore useless info has been riding around in your brain all this time.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter