Monday, September 02, 2002

Dilemma.........

All of our fish have died. Natural causes I guess. (Although we have had our share of fish who jump. The scene in Amelie with the
suicidal goldfish left me gasping for breath. My husband, on the other hand, just nudged me and muttered something about that happening
to us about five times. Well, it resonated with me.)

So, while the aquarium is on the deck being cleaned, I realize that it has freed up about 2 linear feet of bookshelf space.
What's a mother to do - I don't want to deprive anyone of the fun of fish but that shelf space is filling up already.......



No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter