Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Time
Time to hit the showers. We are going to drop Chuck’s friend at school before taking Martha to the high school. And I’d like to get to Mass with more than 30 seconds prayer time in advance. Over the winter I was able to get to Mass about 20 or (optimally)30 minutes early. You would think with the good weather I would be doing even better. But, no, things have deteriorated and we are constantly leaving the house each morning as members of the ‘wing and a prayer’ society. I’m looking forward to summer vacation. I (and any other participants) can get up and go straight to Church. No traffic snafus. No rolling into the church parking lot still snarling about the dreadful drivers near the high school.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter