Monday, May 26, 2003

Thanks to Embot and the inimitable Mr. Cheng...
I’ve been rocking out to all the Beatles tunes that you gave me. It made sitting here cleaning up the bookmarks and e-mail a lot more tolerable. I only had to be told once to stop singing along. (If you don’t count my scaring the guinea pigs with my rendition -a cappella to their ears - of Helter Skelter.) Anybody remember the scene at the beginning of 48 Hours in which Eddie Murphy is singing Roxanne while wearing ear phones? It's like that....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter