Monday, May 19, 2003

Monday Mission




1. This seems to be the year for movie sequels (Terminator 3, Matrix Reloaded, 2 Fast 2 Furious, LOTR: The Return of the King, etc.). Is there a movie you would like to see Hollywood make a sequel to? Amelie.





2. What movie sequel do you think should never have been made? Jaws 3-D






3. Are there any books (comic, novel, etc.) that you would like to see made into a movie? Who should star in it? A Confederacy of Dunces. I know....it's supposedly in the works.






4. When was the last time the you got a shot at the Doctor's office? Do you prefer them in the arm or your backside? Or would you rather just take a
prescription?
Flu shot - last fall. I have no preference. Just so it works.






5. Do you make friends easier in "Real Life" or online or is it about the same? Do you have closer friendships in "Real Life" or online? Why do you think that is? Are you ok with that or would you like to make a change? Same.






6. When you first got your drivers license how did you feel ? Did you get it on the first try, second, third, more than that ? Do you have a license ? If
no, do you plan to get one ? Why or why not ?
-byRebecca


Thirty one years ago. I felt sooo liberated. On the second try. Failed the first one because of a failure to parallel park. (I had the heavy Mercedes without power steering. My father wouldn't try to parallel park that tank. My little sister passed one her first try. Of course, she was driving an Opel. You can push an Opel down the street with one hand.


I must still have issues that I'm working thru. (I took riding lessons; Karen got her own horse. I got a stereo in college; Karen got one for her 16th birthday)


As for that feeling of liberation? It fades when you start schlepping kids all over town.





7. Have you ever had your tonsils removed? Did you ever come close? Tell me about that. Twice. I kid you not. Once in Kindergarten. Once in first grade. They grew back. My body has (had?) fabulous regenerative powers.






BONUS: Who's that girl?Me. Always me. (Unless it's my sister....)






Today's comment question: How do you prefer to have your Ice Cream served? Cone (sugar, cake, waffle), cup, or something else? I like Safety Cones. They make dessert sound dangerous.


No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter