Monday, May 19, 2003

Jayson Blair, 27, had a history of problems with accuracy throughout his journalistic career.
How does one with 'a history of accuracy problems' manage to carve out a career in journalism? That would be like me trying to carve out a career in accounting. (By this analogy, I mean that though I am honest, I am not particularly gifted when working with numbers. Though rounding all checks up to the nearest dollar keeps a pad a money in my checking account that prevents close calls near pay day. One should not be in a career in which one has particular problems.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter