Tuesday, May 20, 2003

I Remember...
a game from Girl Scout days. You put about 15 or 20 objects on a try, allow the participants to study them for about 30 seconds and then cover them. At this point several objects are removed, the cover thrown back and the participants are to list those objects which have disappeared.

We are playing a reverse version at my house. Everytime I come home, something new has been added. Little things at first. The fish bowl on the May altar (I left it there - we’re not getting any discount roses this May!) Sunday a very large terrarium (with hot rocks and stand!) showed up in the living room. Last night I came home to find a large carpet remnant. I must be gone for a while today. What will I find when I come home?

If the terrariuim stand isn’t gone by tonight, I think Eddie should make it into a puppet theater. It is accessible from the back and there is a long opening along the top through which hand puppets could be extended.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter