Friday, May 23, 2003

Friday FIve

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer? Scott. In fact, I just returned from Target where I was able to score two Scott twelve-packs for $10. When one has a family of eight plus assorted visitors, toilet paper cost control is a major objective.

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear? Lands’ End EVA molded sole web-thong sandals, March through November. The sandals stay in the house in the winter, and I wear boots or anything flat and black that fits. My criteria? Do they go with everything? Will I break my leg walking in them?

4. What brand of soda do you drink? Coca-Cola. Don’t try to pawn any Pepsi or sorry store brand cola off on me. Coke is the real thing.

5. What brand of gum do you chew? Any sugar-free mint.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter