Friday, May 30, 2003

Friday Five

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?Nothing. I just want to do my job on earth without calling attention to myself. Of course, if my children would like to remember me as devoted, loving, and something of a character, I guess that’s OK.

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life? Ora et labora.

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?That’s a tough one. I don’t have a single achievement that I can think of....just a lot of on-going projects. Well, I haven’t called in sick for work. (I did go in late on Chuck’s birthday, but I won’t count that because I wasn’t expected to work at a specific time that day anyway.) I should have been so dedicated in my school days. There were no gold pins for perfect attendance for me.

4. What about the past ten years? Still more on-going projects.

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say? Put your trust in God - the rest is transitory.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter